Here are some guidelines for cellulite massage when using your SpaVerde set.
1. Cellulite brushing/massage is a similar process to dry brushing. It is preferable to work from your extremities in the direction of the heart.
2. The bright green massager and the knobby massager will require use of oil, lotion or cream to properly slide on the skin (It is preferable to use a cream meant for cellulite for the best results.). The brush with knobs and bristles can be used "wet" or dry but may require extensive cleaning depending on the lubricant you use (water, oil, cream, etc).
3. Move the brush in a gentle circular strokes in your cellulite areas. Use gentle and consistent pressure while massaging.
4. Your massaging routine should feel stimulating but never painful. You also might see a bit of reddening in the massaged areas due to increased blood circulation caused by massaging.
5. The brushing routine should be used for minimum one month, 3-4 times per week for noticeable results. You can do it for 5-15 minutes each time.
6. If you experience pain or discomfort, modify your routine by lightening the massage pressure or extending the intervals between sessions.
7. There is no specific order or recommendation for which brush or massager you should use. Experiment to find out what works best for your body.